During the past few years, not only as our caseload increased, but our team as well. We take pride in providing quality services to your child and gearing them to success as it pertains to their development.
Considering the increase in caseload, the administration has decided to reinforce the following…
As of January 1st 2023..
- Considering that we see patients throughout the day, we ask that you be mindful of your scheduled appointment. We will not be able to see your child if 15 min late.
- All copays and fee for services (ST/OT) will be due at the time of service as you check-in. We ask that the credit card on file be current, otherwise we will not be able to provide services. We appreciate your cooperation in making this a great transition.
- We understand that things happen at the last minute; however we ask that you contact your therapist to cancel your session 24 hours before the scheduled time. You will be responsible to pay the session fee for no show and late cancellations. After 3 occurrences, we reserve the right to give your child’s appointment slot to another patient.
- Please reschedule your cancelled appointment within the week, if possible.
- Contact the office to communicate any changes in insurance. Otherwise, you will be responsible for for payment.
- Due to COVID, we ask that you inform the office 1) if your child has been in contact with someone who tested positive; 2) if your child has tested positive 3) if your child has a fever.